The province of Drenthe can best be explored by bike. This biking province has a lot to offer and to discover. Hotel Spier is located within the boundaries of the National Park Dwingelderveld, the second largest wooded area in the Netherlands, where the many forest paths and well-maintained cycle tracks are perfect for lovely walks and cycle tours through wooded areas and heather fields.
In addition, Dwingelderveld offers great ATB routes that will lead you right across the terrain.
Furthermore the cycling facilities have been expanded. The entire province of Drenthe now has a new network of cycle routes and junctions, leading you to the finest spots in the province and enabling you to create your own route and distance in an easy manner.
BICYCLES FOR RENT
- Standard and electric bicycles can be ranted through reception.
- For resident guests we charge € 10,- per standard bike per day
- For resident guests we charge € 20,- per electric bike per day
- For non-resident guests we charge € 15,- per standard bike per day
- For non-resident guests we charge € 25,- per electric bike per day
Make reservations for your bike(s) at our reception.
This can be done by phone at +31 (0)593 564800 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org